Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hard Times means Hard Choices.

In other words, Sony Vegas keeps shutting down every time when I try to render The Third DT Brigade Installment. So I decided to make the hard decision to delete the files... which I'm NOT looking forward to doing all that filming, audio and editing shit again.

It was a decent episode but for some reason it did give me a funny feeling about it in my gut and I have to go with my gut on this one. That & it was 8 to 9 minutes long, in which last time, I was gonna try to make it only four minutes long. Which I will try to this time.

In other news, I got this sweet ass backpack for $75 and it look like it was $115 or $130. Good thing I got it for what I paid.

So the third DT is delayed and who knows, maybe I'll get some voice actors and make the fourth one while I remake the third.

Once again, thank you for reading this and hope you'll stick around.
-D51

PS: I might actually post some gameplay videos of BF:BC2 or whatever for no reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment